Friday, December 3, 2010

Christmas gifties….

IMG_5218

IMG_5215

IMG_5216

IMG_5217

Cosmetic bag……I had this pattern tucked away in one of my pattern folders….I am so pleased I pulled it out…..I have made this up for my son’s girlfriend…

IMG_5220

# two Advent Swap gift from Fee…..it took all my strength yesterday morning not to eat this little chocolate at 6 o’clock when I opened my prezzie (thanks Fee, love the heart xx)……LOL….

Happy Friday

Take Care Peg…:>)

Christmas is the gentlest, loveliest festival of the revolving year - and yet, for all that, when it speaks, its voice has strong authority.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Peg,
    Beautiful creations as usual!
    Do you sleep?
    You're always churning out gorgeous pieces and sooo many. lol
    Have a great weekend,
    Hugs,
    Anna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!!! I was wondering the same thing. Do you ever sleep??? lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have taken a picture and then eaten it up - you are so STRONG, Peg. Ummmmmmmmmmmm have you eaten it now though?????

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely Peg........I think I would have eaten the chocolate....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I too would have eaten the chocolate!... I wish I had joined the Advent swap.. must look into it for next year...cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a darling little bag!! Love the chenille on the back, too sweet. Love the little heart from Fee!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me three would have eaten the chocolate...lol...
    Cosmetic bags is a great idea :0
    Only took me 35 mins to get home today Peg!!
    And itis raininga again - unbelievable!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the little cosmetic bags. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg