Monday, December 20, 2010

A few more swaps…..

image

IMG_5207

IMG_5321

Maree’s 6 item swap….above are my gifts that I made for Jen…( top photo borrowed from Jen)….I have misplaced all the photos I had taken…great job by Maree in organizing this swap… it really was so much fun, thanks so much…mwah …..

IMG_5527

   IMG_5514

IMG_5528

IMG_5529

IMG_5530

The fun is still happening each morning opening all my gifts from Fee in the Advent Swap….

Happy Monday…..

Take Care Peg….:>)

5 Sleeps………118C4C~1

Sing hey!  Sing hey!
For Christmas Day;
Twine mistletoe and holly.
For a friendship glows
In winter snows,
And so let's all be jolly!

8 comments:

  1. Am Liking all your Advent Gifties..a few more fabrics for your stash....
    Glad you Enjoyed this Swap I Think Most People have too...
    Ho Ho Ho....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of lovely gifts,Merry Christmas Peg

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've made so many beautiful presents this year Peg.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it was a lovely swap have enjoyed it very much, love all the presents
    Merry Christmas to you and your famiy
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such lovely gifts sent and recieved - love that table runner!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Варез - качай всё бесплатно.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What would you do if you weren't up to your eyeballs in swaps?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your Advent swap gifts have been incredibly amazing. How spoilt you must feel.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg