Thursday, December 23, 2010

Gifts made and received…..

IMG_5055

Covered Diary ……

IMG_5029

IMG_5030

Pot Mitt ….front and back views…..

These are  a few photos of a few more gifts that I have made…

IMG_5545

And more gifts for me..I love flavoured tea..this is from my very dear friend Kris…….she is just so very thoughtful, and she is worth a million dollars this one….…

IMG_5548

 IMG_5547

IMG_5559

And more gorgeous gifts from Fee……thanks so much Fee…..I know I have said this every time, but, it has been a fun swap..

2 Sleeps   CHIMNE~2 

Happy Thursday

Take Care Peg…:>)..

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas,
Just like the ones I used to know,
Where the tree tops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow...

(I have no idea what a White Christmas would be like, but I love this Carol sung by Bing…..)

8 comments:

  1. Peg, I just love all the inspiration that comes from your blog.
    Merry Christmas,
    Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely gifts both made and recieved . A white Christmas is beautiful , I love to see snow on the trees and the lights glistening through , however it looks like we may have a green Christmas this year , so much rain :-(
    Merry Christmas to you and your family . hugs Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. More beautiful pressies, made and received! I'm dreaming of a White Christmas is one of my favourite Christmas songs - although my son assures me that whilst it looks wonderful when he's inside, warm and fed, it's not so nice travelling from London to their Christmas destination in the snow. A little like the rain - and how much of that there is at the moment!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is my all time favourite Christmas song as sung by Bing!!! I love that movie and try to watch it every christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. your gifts both given and received have been beautiful and special.
    Thank you for sharing your inspiring blog throughout the year.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love Bing - and yes, we're having a white Christmas here, I hope I remember to take some pics for you Peg!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute gifts Peg and don't you just love Bing. He is a xmas tradition in our house and I have many cds with his songs. Xmas just isn't xmas without Bing. xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg