Friday, December 10, 2010

How lucky am I….

IMG_5359

 

IMG_5354

  IMG_5363

 

IMG_5356

 

IMG_5357 

IMG_5358

 

Well….I am one lucky girl…that is all I can say….

I joined in on the Pillow Swap hosted by Heleen and Corry….it was a fun swap, thanks so much  to you both….now my partner is this most amazing lady Heleen…she truly is a very remarkable person…..and here is my gorgeous cushion cover (I need to purchase an insert) and lots of other wonderful goodies Heleen has made for me, needle case, Christmas ornie and yummy treats, how beautiful are the fabrics……..Heleen, thank you so very much, I have been blown away by the gifts and by you……

Last night we had a huge storm, the town lost power at around 4.30 yesterday afternoon – back on around 8pm…..not sure how much rain we had or what had fallen in other areas….time will tell I guess??????

Happy Friday

Take care Peg….:>)….

Gifts of time and love are surely the basic ingredients of a truly merry Christmas.

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty and well deserved Peg. Now, about that rain - send it here, please. All of NZ is in drought, even us on the wettest West Coast.
    hugs
    Miche'le

    ReplyDelete
  2. My what beautiful gifts, Peg! Heleen did a fabulous job. Peg, I hope and pray the rain is done - and there is no flooding - please keep us posted!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Peg! What a lovely bundle of Christmas goodies Heleen sent you! I especially like that cute needle keeper. Mind you ... your needle seems to be in constant motion so probably doesn't need a place to rest very often! :0) Have a fabulous weekend - Bear Hugs! KRIS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peg, what wonderful treasures! I especially love the needle case. I really have to get mine made. I'm stitching more so I find myself constantly looking for my new needles or the needle I 'thought' I stuck in my work, LOL. Gonna have to get on that. Big Hugs....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg