Friday, December 17, 2010

It is another one……

IMG_5326  IMG_5322

IMG_5323  IMG_5325

Another little mug rug that I have made….this time I used one of Stain's heart stitcheries, just so very cute…..they were so lovely to stitch…this was part of my gift that I made for the Club Quilt Christmas party, I will show you the rest tomorrow, and you should see what my gift was, I was lucky enough to get my Dear Friend Dales gift…it is just AMAZING…I need to take some photos but it is very dull outside at the moment and it is only a little after 6am…

The Club Quilt Christmas Party was a most enjoyable night…lots of photos from that as well…

Happy Friday

Take Care Peg……:>)

8 sleeps…..

Christmas is not as much about opening our presents as opening our hearts. 

7 comments:

  1. My word you are up and about early
    love the mug mat

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK you've convinced me I need to have a go at making one of these mug rugs.I have the material just need the time....maybe after Christmas as a gift to myself lol.I love your mug rug,hope mines turns out just as lovely too :) Barb.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful..oh, I do love the paisley fabric in this one..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are certainly inspiring me to jump on the mug mat train...yours are all so lovely...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh mu Peg those threads are devine I have the pattern but have only done one block so far other things keep popping up that are too cute as well but I love that one, its lovely mad into the mug mat

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful. I have got to try one of these.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peg it's just gorgeous - love the stitchery!~ Looking forward to seeing the rest of the pics!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg