Sunday, December 12, 2010

New blogger…..

So much is happening..just stopped for a cuppa and a scone…

I had a new visitor to my blog the other day her name is Michelle….and she is rather new to blogging….please take a moment to pop over and say Hi to Michelle she would love to hear from you…

IMG_5346

IMG_5347

IMG_5362

 

IMG_5360

 

IMG_5364

IMG_5366

Advent Swap….I am having a ball opening all these prezzies from Fee every morning…….they are all so me…just perfect thanks Fee….xxx

Happy Sunday

Take care Peg….:>)….

It is Christmas in the heart that puts Christmas in the air.

 

4 comments:

  1. So nice of you to introduce a new blogger. Will pop over and visit. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Am Loving all your lovely goodies...will pop on over & see Michelle...Thanks for letting us know.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love seeing all your goodies. I will go and visit Michelle right now. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you're having too much fun, lol - what gorgeous gifts!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg