Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Perfect prezzies….

 

IMG_5594

IMG_5584

IMG_5586

 IMG_5587   IMG_5590

 IMG_5591

 IMG_5592

This was my number one gift from Fee in the Advent Swap……just so very beautiful….. look at all the wonderful cross hatching and the fabrics are gorgeous….and the needle case, I love it….and I was looking for another calender and now I have it….just so perfect Fee, all my gifts were, thank you so much, this has been one awesome swap….congrats to Fee,  job well done…

Happy Tuesday

Take Care Peg…:>)…..

People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and the New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.

 

9 comments:

  1. love all your goodies from Fee......another fun swap.........

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly has been a fabulous swap - I've really enjoyed seeing all your presents over the month.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Chooky and Lynda - beautiful pressies and so creative. Love your saying today, Peg. So, I can contin ue to pig out till New Year's and then I have to be careful again till Christmas. Think I can just about manage that one, LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous gifts Peg - the calendar looks great and I just love your saying at the end of your post. Kylie xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely gifts Peg - the calendar looks great and so true is your saying at the end of your post. Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  6. You deserve to be spoilt - lovely gifts. Love the Calendar am sure it will be looked at closely all year. also what a great saying at the end of your spiel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We were very lucky weren't we Peg? Love your photos...it's so dark here, mine didn't turn out too well. Have a great day xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. More lovely gifties - what a blessed Christmas you have had! I wish I could park my pressies near a green tree, lol....with green grass....

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg