Thursday, December 16, 2010

So much is happening….

 

IMG_5071

IMG_5070

My SSCS has landed……this is the ornie (it is a mini hanging) that I have made for May Kristen

IMG_5412

More birthday gifts…this time from my special friend Kerry…pop over to her blog as she is having a huge 12 Days of Christmas Sale in her shop…..Kerry does know what I like…mwah to you….

IMG_5419

The last of my Christmas gifts has been posted……these are going to the lovely blogger……..??????

IMG_5417

IMG_5418

More advent swap gifts from Fee…….I think Fee has been inside my head, finding that little list if had in there…

IMG_5420

Tonight is our Club Quilt Christmas party……last night  I put the last few touches to my prezzies….

9 Sleeps…………….

Happy Thursday

Take care Peg….:>)

Remember
This December,
That love weighs more than gold!

8 comments:

  1. oh I am heading to the Cottage on the Hill and Kerry today.......can't wait......

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of Lovely 'Show & tell'..have a Great Time at your Party..Loveing those baubles..lol
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for my lovely present and ornament! It's a little hard to wait a little more than a week to open the big present! But I will behave! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely 'Show and Tell'..
    have fun at the party..off to check out Kerry's shop..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Look at all the gorgeousness on your blog today - love the little ornament hanging - love what you've put on your parcels! Oh Peg you get such lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for letting me take a look in your lovely blog.
    Have a nice day:>)

    Sissel.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI Peg!! Just wanted to say "Hi!"...and admire your goodies for Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg