Sunday, December 26, 2010

So much to show…

IMG_5565

IMG_5573

 IMG_5566

 

IMG_5567

 

IMG_5569 

IMG_5570

 

IMG_5571

 IMG_5572

Here it is Boxing Day…I hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas….…I have so much to show…Friends In Stitching which is the online stitching group I am apart of have a Secret Santa Swap…and these are the goodies that I received from Helen…..how gorgeous are they all….everything to take with me when I go to Club Quilt or a retreat for a cuppa…..just so very perfect, I love it…..Helen thank you so very much, your workmanship is superb……hug hug hug to you …..

Happy Boxing Day

Take Care Peg….:>)…

Kindness is the language which the deaf can hear and the blind can see.

 

15 comments:

  1. SO adorable - what a lucky girl you are!!! And I used to know, but what is Boxing Day???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Christmas Day was as nice as my.
    What lovley gifts helen has made for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely presents and I hope you had a happy and peaceful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the Style of the Mug Bag & all the Matching Extra's are Gorgeous...You Did Well!!
    Glad you had a Lovely Xmas...bring on 2011 Yeah!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  5. You got some nice presents from your Secret Santa :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. just perfect to carry your mug around.......you'll be flash at next quilt club

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fabulous matching set - a great gift :) As someone else said, love the style of the Mug Bag.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those cup cakes look good enough to eat - Love the chocolate spots.
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful treasures! Enjoy and have a wonderful day. Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh your goodies are wonderful. How blessed you are! I am going to get started on Christmas early this year!!! I always say that but I really am gonna do it!!! (I hope)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Peg... What lovely gifts you got... What a sweet bag and the mug rug you got with it... It is so yummy looking... Enjoy the sweets...:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Peg you have to be one happy lady with these goodies - they are just so different and fresh. Well done to Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg