Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Speechless….

 

IMG_5531 Gorgeous packaging

IMG_5542

IMG_5543 

Something for the craft room……three totally awesome pin cushions…filled with lovely pins..

IMG_5533

Something Christmas…..this cushion is just so beautiful, the work on here is amazing….

 IMG_5534

Something to read……perfect…it also has patterns for 12 quilts inside….

IMG_5535

Something to eat….doesn’t get much better….the tin is full of chocolates as well…..

IMG_5536

Something Smelly…just what I needed for my sewing rooms…it is set up and working well…

  IMG_5538

Something hand made….how gorgeous is she and she is filled with chocolate éclairs..

IMG_5539 

IMG_5541

Karen……is the awesome blogger who has sent all of these stunning gifts to me….Maree’s 6 Item Swap…..and poor Karen has not been well and she did all this ….

Um….gee…wow…..that’s it, I am lost for words……just so very, very generous and oh so perfect…Karen does do the most amazing work..

Karen, thank you so very very much much, I just love each and every one of my gifts, you are just so talented and generous….please pop over and visit Karen she does do the most inspiring work…

Mwah and huge hug to you..

4 sleeps   sleigh_2

Happy Tuesday

Take care Peg….:>)

Maree thank you so much for a fantastic swap.

 

I heard the bells on Christmas Day
Their old, familiar carols play,
And wild and sweet
The words repeat
Of peace on earth, good-will to men!

19 comments:

  1. OMG!!!!!...This Swap has been Truly Amazing..The Gifts that have been Made are Outstanding to say the Least...
    Karen You are a GEM!!
    Peg They are Just Gorgeous & Each One Perfectly Thought of...Well Done.
    ho ho ho.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my. Love the pin cushions they are adorable. The quilting calendar is also great. Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH MY GOODNESS they are just lovely just been to visit Karen truly a talented lady there

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its just all so beautiful, have to check out this talented ladies blog
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow is an understatement. They are just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome.... all of them... the mushrooms are ultra cute ...
    Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow.... such beautiful gifts Peg!
    I can see why you're speechless.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just an amazing haul you have collected there. Love that sweet cushion.
    Seriously though that is more than six! Lucky You
    Enjoy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous work by Karen! Lucky You!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely! But only 4 Sleeps till Christmas! I might need to start to panic! ...so much to still do! & Oh! I must add quilt calendar to my shopping list!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome Peg!!! What a fantastic swap this has been...I too am blown away by my gifts from Thimbelina!!! Merry Christmas to you...Dzintra♥x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would be speechless too!
    How lovely is Karen to make all those beautiful things..cute pincushions..
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  13. Karen is certainly good! Not just the lovely presents! She can make Peg SPEECHLESS! That is surely some feat!!!!! I didn't think it was possible.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh my goodness - I'm speechless too - Peg, what wonderful, beautiful gifts - you're right, she does beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are a lucky girl. Or should I say a spoilt girl? The gifts are amazing.

    Merry Christmas to you and your family Peg.

    Jossie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a beautiful gifts did you receive. You are realy spoiled.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh my goodness, you were so blessed---these are all gorgeous gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW! I just need to pick my jaw up off the floor, just hold on a minute! Gosh what a lovely parcel, very generous with her time and Karen has my admiration if she has been unwell too.
    Lovely surprise!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Such beautiful gifts Peg. Karen has done a fabulous job. It continue to amazes me how clever everyone is.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg