Monday, December 6, 2010

This and that…..

IMG_5327

More birthday fabric ..these lovely pieces are from Lynda….(mwah to you)…

IMG_5028

IMG_5025

IMG_5026 

This is another gift that I have made for Fee in the Advent Swap….

IMG_5330

Sticky notes…I think I am the queen of sticky notes..

 IMG_5328

Gorgeous piece of fabric and another yummy chocolate..

IMG_5329 Love this thread…

More amazing goodies for me from Fee……thanks Fee love them all…

Happy Monday

Take care Peg…:>)

One of the most glorious messes in the world is the mess created in the living room on Christmas day.  Don't clean it up too quickly.

3 comments:

  1. I like the embroidery on the bag. A nice thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your Advent Gift is Gorgeous Fee will Love it...hmm Nice Threads!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely fabrics and gifts - you are surely being spoiled, don't you love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg