Monday, December 27, 2010

Wow……………..

  IMG_5575 

IMG_5576

 IMG_5577

 IMG_5578 

IMG_5579

 IMG_5580

IMG_5583

SSCS…..hosted by the gorgeous Chookyblue…….my  SS was Rose Marie….I have a masterpiece to hand on my wall….how magnificent is this piece…..truly stunning, …..I also received some yummy fudge and some very pretty fabrics…Rose Marie from the bottom of my heart thank you so very much, you are amazing….

Happy Monday

Take care Peg….:>)…..'

Many people look forward to the new year for a new start on old habits.

11 comments:

  1. I always love to see a happy swapper......Rosemarie did a beautiful embroidered wall hanging....

    thanks for being part of the SSCS 2010.......

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW it is..I Love Jacobean work.this is just Gorgeous Peg will look lovely up on the wall...
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the embroidery work...Very clever...You are one much loved lady..Keep it up...
    Hugs and Best wishes for the New Year...Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! This is beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are most welcome and I enjoyed finishing this piece and all the goodies to you!!! Swapping is great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! is right. It is absolutely beautiful. Nola

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi!
    I never get tired of looking at these blocks. They are very beautiful.
    Congratulations!
    Heloísa

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely gifts once again Peg - you are are just liked by everyone. What is the "house" on the right? Is it a card or material???

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Peg that is really stunning - what a lovely gift!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment, I do enjoy reading them all...take care, keep safe, happy quilting .. Peg